A.W.T.’s Dry-It Horizontal Screen Drying Cabinet is a well-insulated, fully enclosed unit. The chamber heats to the specified temperature quickly, reducing power consumption and operating costs.
Filtered, heated air moves through the cabinet evenly, from one side to the other. The heated, moisture-filled air is then forced out. No moisture is recycled back into the unit. The screens are dried evenly and remain dust-free. All Dry-It units have complete temperature controls with a standard temperature range up to 120°F (49°C).
All ten shelves are adjustable for use with different size screens. A.W.T. can also provide optional sliding shelves for use with small screens or extra sliding brackets. Each cabinet is equipped with heavy-duty casters for easy mobility.
- Digital temperature readout
- Fully insulated chamber
- Quickly reaches maximum temperature
- Smooth, clean filtered air with exhaust
- Maximum frame height 2-1/2” (6 cm)
- Ten adjustable shelves standard; optional double-sided sliding brackets for smaller screens
- Heavy-duty construction with casters for mobility
- Standard temperatures up to 120°F (49°C); optional temperatures up to 140°F (60 °C)