Mobile, Adjustable Horizontal Screen Frame Storage Rack
- Three drying racks in one
- Fully adjustable shelf widths
- Holds screens from 14-1/2”-45-1/2”
- Heavy-duty locking casters
Saturn’s redesigned Rollin’ Screen Racker series increases production efficiency by safely and securely storing screens and other flat, rigid items in a versatile, mobile unit.
Rollin’ Screen Rackers can easily be adjusted to handle screens from 14-1/2” x 45-1/2” wide, essentially combining several former rack models into one convenient unit to give you even greater production and storage flexibility.
These versatile racks feature deep shelves — 31 or 40 inches (79 or 102 cm), depending on the model — and fully adjustable widths to accommodate a broad range of items. The Rollin’ Screen Racker’s easy mobility makes it perfect for organizing production, even under the most restrictive shop configurations.
For example, screens can be exposed in one area, moved to another for drying, and then transported to the printing area when ready. Jobs can be staged, with screens left on the Rollin’ Screen Racker until needed on the press. A full schedule of jobs can be stored on multiple Rollin’ Screen Racker units and wheeled into the press area when needed for production.
The Rollin’ Screen Racker series combines several rack sizes into one easily adjustable unit, accommodating widths ranging from 14-1/2” x 45-1/2” (36.8cm x 115.6cm). All models feature non-scratching PVC shelves, two locking casters for stability, and a rust- and solvent-resistant powder-coated finish.
Increase production efficiency and optimize workshop space with one or more versatile and sturdy Rollin’ Screen Rackers from Saturn Rack and A.W.T.
- Fully adjustable from 14-1/2″ to 45-1/2″ wide
- Deeper shelves hold as many as 25 parts up to 2.25″ (5.7 cm) thick
- Sturdy all-welded steel parts
- Rust- and solvent-resistant powder coated finish
- Non-scratching acrylic shelves
- Locking front casters for superior transport and additional stability
- Simple, easy, and speedy assembly
- Partial assembly minimizes shipping costs
Options and Accessories
- Two models available
- Spare parts and components
- Replacement casters
- Rack assembly