The compact design and features make the RSC-1402CW laminator the ideal cold laminator for the Sign Shop. Combine this laminator with your 54 inch inkjet printer and you will be able to provide endless finishing solutions. It has a durable, sturdy frame construction and requires little assembly and minimal maintenance. By adding an optional Front Roll Feed Assembly, automatic roll to roll lamination is made very simple. From lamination to mounting you can count on the RSC-1402CW laminating machine to give you years of service and performance.
Wide Format Laminating and Mounting
- The 55″ wide entry is ideal for laminating and mounting wide format graphics.
- Combine with a 54″ wide format inkjet printer to provide endless finishing solutions.
- 1″ Nip permits laminating and mounting on substrates up to 1″ thick.
Easy to Use
- Quick Notch system for gap adjustment and auto-grip hubs allow quick and easy replacement of roll films.
- Easy to use digital controls and webbing diagram on front.
- Stylish rear remote control with long cord and foot pedal for hands-free operation.
- Included rear wind up assembly will wind up long runs of material after laminating helping to save time and prevent damage.
- Cross cutter permits simple cutoff as the laminated material exits the rear.
- Document guides for straight feeding of material.
- Built for safety and ease of use, this sturdy machine requires little assembly and minimal maintenance.
- Compact design with castors for easy movement around the workshop.
- The RSC-140CW has a 1 year manufacturer warranty for parts & labor (Rollers 6 months).