The RSC-1402HW is a compact wide format laminating machine that features a heat assist top roller. Great for laminating and mounting pressure-sensitive graphics or materials up to 55” wide. Use the heat assist roller to reduce silvering and make colors more vivid.
Wide Format Laminating andMounting
- The 55″ wide entry is ideal for laminating and mounting wide format graphics.
- Combine with a 54″ wide format inkjet printer to provide endless finishing solutions.
- 1″ Nip permits laminating and mounting on substrates up to 1″ thick.
Easy to Use
- Quick Notch system for gap adjustment and auto-grip hubs allow quick and easy replacement of roll films.
- Easy to use digital controls and webbing diagram on front.
- Stylish rear remote control with long cord and foot pedal for hands-free operation.
- Included rear wind up assembly will wind up long runs of material after laminating helping to save time and prevent damage.
- Use with pressure sensitive laminator films.
- Heat assist top roller heats up to 122 degrees Fahrenheit to improve application and make colors more vivid.
- Heat helps reduce the phenomenon know as “Silvering” when using some cold lamination films.
- The Heavy Duty Durable construction and requires little assembly and minimal maintenance.
- Compact design with castors for easy movement around the workshop.
- The RSC-1402HW has a 1 year manufacturer warranty for parts & labor (Rollers 6 months).