The RSC-1651LS is a high quality affordable laminator that is perfect for professionally laminating or mounting pressure-sensitive wide format printed graphics. A great companion to inkjet printers in any workshop for unlimited finishing solutions. By adding the optional Front Feed and Rear Wind-Up Assemblies, automatic roll to roll lamination is made simple. Backed by over 30 years of experience, the RSC-1651LS is a smart option for today’s sign shops. From lamination to mounting you can count on the RSC-1651LS laminator to give you years of service and performance.
Wide Format Laminating and Mounting
- The 65″ wide entry is ideal for laminating and mounting wide format graphics.
- Combine with a wide format inkjet printer to provide endless finishing solutions.
- 1″ Nip permits laminating and mounting on substrates up to 1″ thick.
Easy to Use
- Quick Notch system for gap adjustment and auto-grip hubs allow quick and easy replacement of roll films.
- Easy to use digital controls and webbing diagram on front.
- Stylish rear remote control with long cord and foot pedal for hands-free operation.
- Built for safety and ease of use, this sturdy machine requires little assembly and minimal maintenance.
- Compact design with castors for easy movement around the workshop.
- The RSC-1651LS has a 1 year manufacturer warranty for parts & labor (Rollers 6 months).