The RSC-1651LSH laminator is the perfect laminating machine for laminating or mounting wide format graphics/materials. This cold laminator features a heat assist top lamination roller. The heat assist roller helps activate the adhesive of pressure sensitive laminates for a smooth clear finish and shorter laminate cure times. By adding the optional Front Feed and Rear Wind-Up Assemblies, automatic roll to roll lamination is made simple. Backed by over 30 years of experience, the RSC-1651LSH is a smart option for today’s sign shops.
Wide Format Laminating and Mounting
- The 65″ wide entry isideal for laminating and mounting wide format graphics.
- Combine with a wide format inkjet printer to provide endless finishing solutions.
- 1″ Nip permits laminating and mounting on substrates up to 1″ thick.
Easy to Use
- Quick Notch system for gap adjustment and auto-grip hubs allow quick and easy replacement of roll films.
- Easy to use digital controls and webbing diagram on front.
- Stylish rear remote control with long cord and foot pedal for hands-free operation.
- Use withpressure sensitive laminator films.
- Heat assist top roller heats up to 122 degrees Fahrenheit to improve application and make colors morevivid.
- Heat helps reduce the phenomenon know as “Silvering” when using some cold lamination films.
- Built for safety and ease of use, this sturdy machine requires little assembly and minimal maintenance.
- Compact design with castors for easy movement around the workshop.
- The RSC-1651LSH has a 1 year manufacturer warranty for parts & labor (Rollers 6 months).